1 C whipping cream
2/3 C sugar
2 packages unflavored gelatin
4 tbsp water
2 3/4 C buttermilk
2 tbsp rangpur lime juice
1. In a saucepan heat whipping cream and sugar until it begins to simmer. Remove from heat.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over water, stirring gently to dissolve.
3. When gelatin is hydrolyzed, add to hot whipping cream and sugar mixture.
4. Stir gently. It takes about 5 minutes for gelatin to dissolve.
5. Allow mixture to cool 10 min.
6. Slowly pour buttermilk and lime juice into cooled mixture and stir.
7. Pour into molds. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with poha glaze.
Cook 1/2 pounds of poha berries with 2 tablespoons of rangpur lime juice and 1 cup sugar until syrupy. Drizzle on plate and place one molded panna cotta in center of plate, drizzle a bit of sauce over top of panna cotta and garnish with a mint leaf and a poha berry.
*This dessert unmolds well. It will keep for three days in refrigerator.
Serve with a crispy cookie.