1 cup Roasted pineapple, ¼ inch dice
1 cup Avocado, ripe, halved, pitted, peeled and ¼ inch dice
¼ cup Vine ripen tomato, ¼ inch dice
½ cup Green onions, sliced fine (including green parts)
½ each Jalapeno red pepper, seeded, chop fine – to taste
¼ each Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and ¼ inch dice
2 limes Lime juice, fresh to taste
½ tbsp Hawaiian chili water
¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
To taste Salt
To taste Black pepper, table ground
1. Skin the pineapple and cut lengthwise approx. ¼ "thick. Grill the slices to give the broiled marking then layout the pineapple on the sheet pan and bake in the oven for approx. 15 – 20 minutes at 375 degrees until pineapple releases its liquid (sweetness intensifies).
2. When pineapple is cooked, remove from the oven and cool.
3. Remove center core and dice approx. ¼" thick.
4. Combine with the rest of the ingredients except the salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and mix well.
5. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and adjust flavoring if necessary.
6. Refrigerate till needed.