4 ripe buttery avocados
4 lilikoi (passion fruit)
1/4 C sugar
sugar for carmelization
1. Mash avocados, lilikoi and sugar into a sweet, buttery pudding.
2. Place in crème brulee cups.
3. Sprinkle 1/4 inch sugar on top in a thick layer (make certain sugar is not damp)
4. Torch topping.
5. Serve immediately.
1 medium Kona avocado
1 C almond milk
1 C water
1 tbsp miso
1 C grated cucumber
1 C grated zucchini
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 tbsp cilantro or basil, chopped
( Pulse seaweed for topping)
Blend the ingredients and garnish with the seaweed.
Optional: Sprouts, red bell pepper, tomato and 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
4 C organic chocolate chips
3 large ripe avocados
1/2 C organic soya milk
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Puree avocados.
2. Melt chocolate in double boiler.
3. Combine in blender or food processor on low speed, just until smooth.
4. Blend in vanilla, soya milk as need to create smooth texture.
5. Best served at room temperature.
4 ripe avocados
4 tbs cocoa powder
4-5 tbsp agave nectar or honey to taste
Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth—do not over blend.
Garnish with finely chopped nuts or dried cranberries.
Enjoy this nutritional, sugar-free dessert!!
9 Medjul dates
1 C Macadamia nuts
1 C coconut flakes
2 T coconut oil
1. Blend in food processor and press into pie pan.
4 key limes
1 large avocado
½ C coconut oil
½ C macadamia nuts
½ C lehua honey
5 T grated ginger
1. Blend in food processor and pour into chilled pie crust.
2. Chill before serving.
1 C graham cracker crumbs
2 tsp butter
2 tsp macadamia nut butter
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1. Mix together and pat into 9" pie or torte pan
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes.
1 8 oz pkg. softened cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
½ C sour cream
2 tsp organic sugar
1 small or ½ medium ripe avocado
1/3 C lime juice
1. Peel avocado and soak in lime juice, set aside.
2. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until fluffy.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk and sour cream. Continue mixing until well incorporated.
4. Mash avocado in lime juice until smooth.
5. Add to ingredients and continue mixing until fluffy.
6. Pour into cooled Graham cracker crust and chill for 2 hours.
Garnish with avocados soaked in lime juice and rolled in organic sugar, or spread with Kea Pua Iki "Avocado Butter"..
1 ripe avocado
1 C butter
1 C cocoa
3 C powereded sugar
15-20 macadamia nuts
1) Puree avocados ( no lumps)
2) Melt butter in medium saucepan.
3) Add cocoa, avocado & powdered sugar.
4) Refrigerate until hard.
5) Chop and sauté macadamia nuts over medium heat until toasted.
6) Roll fudge balls & cover with toasted macadamia nuts.
Local raw macadamia nuts
Ground golden flax seeds
Dried local apple banana
Raw cacao powder
Cinnamon to taste
Grind/chop together first 6 ingredients.
Add honey, cacao powder and cinnamon until mixture can be pressed into a pie pan.
Organic coconut milk
Local organic ginger, finely minced
Blend all ingredients until smooth or desired consistency.
Garnish with slices of Kahalu'u avocado or piped mashed avocado blended with lemon juice.
3/4 C flour
3/4 C brown sugar
1/4 C softened butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix together until crumbled. Press into 9"X9" pan or 10" spring form pan. Bake 6 minutes, set aside to cool.
4 avocados seeded, skinned and pureed
1 ½ pounds softened cream cheese
2 C sugar
1 tsp Hawaiian vanilla
1 C sour cream
2 packages plain gelatin
1/2 C cream
Mix together avocados, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, & sour cream. Place gelatin and cream in a saucepan to soften. When soft, heat over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved. Wisk in avocado mixture, pour into pre-baked crust. Chill.
1 ¼ C Jaboticaba juice
2 oz. package of Haupia mix
1/2 C sugar
2 C sour cream
Heat Jaboticaba juice until simmering. Add Haupia mix and sugar. Continue to heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Chill for 15 minutes. Add sour cream. Pour onto chilled Avocado mixture. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
1 cup Roasted pineapple, ¼ inch dice
1 cup Avocado, ripe, halved, pitted, peeled and ¼ inch dice
¼ cup Vine ripen tomato, ¼ inch dice
½ cup Green onions, sliced fine (including green parts)
½ each Jalapeno red pepper, seeded, chop fine – to taste
¼ each Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and ¼ inch dice
2 limes Lime juice, fresh to taste
½ tbsp Hawaiian chili water
¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
To taste Salt
To taste Black pepper, table ground
1. Skin the pineapple and cut lengthwise approx. ¼ "thick. Grill the slices to give the broiled marking then layout the pineapple on the sheet pan and bake in the oven for approx. 15 – 20 minutes at 375 degrees until pineapple releases its liquid (sweetness intensifies).
2. When pineapple is cooked, remove from the oven and cool.
3. Remove center core and dice approx. ¼" thick.
4. Combine with the rest of the ingredients except the salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and mix well.
5. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and adjust flavoring if necessary.
6. Refrigerate till needed.